Thursday 5 June 2014

TFOM - Single Camera Drama - Finished film

With all my pre-production portfolio work completed for my single camera drama, my finished film has now been uploaded onto YouTube and can be viewed in the thumbnail below. To make your lives a bit easier marking all my final major project work, I have put the abbreviation 'TFOM' standing for The Fall of Man in the titles for all my pieces of single camera drama work. I have also tagged all my FMP work as 'Single Camera Drama FMP'.

Make sure to keep watching until after the credits!;)

Title: The Fall of Man
Genre: Post-apocalyptic thriller
Logline: On the verge of world decimation, best friends Liam and George must learn to live in a fallen society. Using their wits and strength to survive a deadly virus in a new dystopian post-apocalyptic world.
Tagline: It's time to take up arms, the Fall of Man is now.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment