Friday 6 June 2014

TFOM - Storyboarding scenes

Below are various different storyboards for some of the main scenes in my single camera drama.

The first storyboard I have uploaded below is for the opening dream sequence with the character Lucy, this scene will follow directly after the opening titles. The reason I storyboarded this scene was because I really wanted to make this shot visually stunning and cinamtic, as I wanted a clear contrast between the apocalyptic world and back when everything was happy and calm. So by storyboarding this, it helped to understand different shots I was going to shoot.


The storyboard below is for the first diegetic scene after the dream sequence with Lucy and the establishing shots of the ghostly deserted town. This storyboard helped to understand how the shots I visualised in my head would turn out.



The scene which I have storyboarded a short segment of below is the flashback scene where Liam and George first encounter the army. This is visually going to be a very trick shoot as there quite a lot of angles which are needed and I am using five actors for this scene. This will be conisderbaly a bit harder to direct and having a storyboard will help me to piece it together easier.



The storyboard below is for the pre-credits opening sequence where the character of Luke is running, being chased by someone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment