Thursday 19 September 2013

Horror film script - first 5 minutes


INT. SCHOOL COMPUTER CLASSROOM - NIGHT

John Mason is a teacher at a local comprehensive school in his area. The scene opens with him in a classroom with a pile of essays and typing a lot on a computer. He is clearly stressed and its very late. 


                                                                                                                                          CUT TO:

EXT.SCHOOL PLAYGROUND/MOON - NIGHT

A dark figure is seen on the school playground looking up at the moon holding a pole in his right hand.

                                                                                                                                         CUT TO:

INT. SCHOOL COMPUTER CLASSROOM - NIGHT

Phone rings

JOHN
Hello, who is it?

STRANGER
I'm the only person sane enough to talk to you.

JOHN
What the hell are you talking about, who are you?

STRANGER
It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is that you do exactly what I tell you. 

JOHN
I'm hanging up. I don't talk to creeps like you. Goodbye.

John continues to do his work on the computer, he constantly checks his watch for the time. He hears a loud noise down the corridor and his computer shuts down. He goes out into the corridor and checks to see what the noise was. 

JOHN
Is anyone there?
HELLO?!?
Look whoever it is, school finished 8 hours ago. I can suspend you for this.

John starts getting nervous and he gets out his phone and shines the torch. More noises can be heard. John can hear whispers and their is a close up of sweat running down his face.

STRANGER
Don't you know you shouldn't talk to strangers. You brought this onto yourself John. You will pay for your demons.

JOHN
Il call the police you know. I'm warning you. Stop with these silly games.

STRANGER
And how are you going to call the police? I've cut the phone lines and at this time of the night the police have better priorities. I guess you are stuck with me now.

JOHN
What have I ever done to you? Leave me alone. PLEASE. 

STRANGER
John Mason. Death by execution. Point of death Royal Vale comprehensive.  
This is the end of the road for you.

JOHN
PLEASE DON'T HURT ME. I will pay you if it means you will go. Take someone else. Not me. 

STRANGER
Too late.

JOHN
Please, I'm begging please leave me alone.

STRANGER
It's time to die.







CUT: END OF SCENE

No comments:

Post a Comment