Thursday 20 March 2014

Dialogue script - Re-write

JORDAN SMITH
The years haven't been pretty to Albert

 AIDEN TOOLE
Why bring him up? Not your business to go messing with

JORDAN
He lived a lie that man, from what I know. Not happy enough with what he's got. Never enough ay.

AIDEN
He's got pound signs for eyes, he was ravelled in mystery ever since I was born. Mum and dad refused to tell me that my un-philanthropic uncle robbed from the wealth of others.

JORDAN
Guess that seems fair though, you'd be too young to understand. Friends of my brothers, well people he knows. They know of Albert, better get his back covered. That's all I'm saying.

AIDEN
Sorry?

JORDAN
The Corones, a highly invested family. They have an expansively wealthy empire. Albert's a crook after all, and what do crooks do? They thieve, I heard that's exactly what he did. Lets just say they ain't the forgiving type.

AIDEN
Why do you always get so involved? Stay out of peoples problems. Chatting rubbish was always your game. Families family, so you'll have me to answer to.

JORDAN
I'm sorry, just thought I'd make you aware of the repercussions that he might foresee. I'd hate to see you upset if he got in trouble.

AIDEN
My uncle isn't exactly the family man. It's not like we meet up every week, I rarely see him. Now shut up about this. You're meant to keep quiet. If this gets out I know where to come.

JORDAN
Fine, cya later…mate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment