Thursday 20 March 2014

Learning to write for particular characters

Stacey - 17, sarcastic


You're such a dick, no one likes you. Get out!

Uh, I just…just. I can't seem to say the words but I…I love you.

I need to get a life, this film is so shockingly boring it's funny.

Gladys - 52, bored, educated

I think it's time you leave now Mandy, when you learn to control your temper you can speak to me again. 

We've been through a lot, but il always love you Derek.

Can we switch DVDs, this isn't to my taste. 

Barney - 5, cheerful, confused

Lawrence has gone mummy, who took it?

Yummyyyyy, I love this din dins.

Pleaseee, but I don't get it. Tell meeee.  

Jack - Hard boiled cop

You better not be lying to me boy, il skin ya if I find out you a thief.

Hm, this dinner is better than usual. What cook you been dating ay Casey?

If I don't get the answers to all this mess then I won't be too pleased. Do you understand my orders?



No comments:

Post a Comment