Friday 7 February 2014

List of dialogue

During one of our sessions with Pat about writing for TV and film we discussed dialogue and what makes an exciting dialogue. Below is a good example of some tedious dialogue but also how differently this could be performed. For example, like they are toddlers, long lost relatives or a brother and sister who just had an argument.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Alright Meg, just chilling. You?"

"Going to my nans in a minute."

"Im going to see my nan tomorrow"

"Aw, that's nice"

"My nan does the best roasts"

"Not a fan of roast"

"You serious?"

"Yeah, I'm veggie anyway"

"Fairplay then"

"Got any plans for the weekend?"

"Absolutely nothing, fun life"

"Ha, you live in the fast lane"

"what you got planned Meg?"

"My sisters having a party, wanna come?"

"oh really, maybe. What kinda party?"

"just a tea party she's only six"

"haha ah nice, yeah il come"

"It'll be a laugh"






No comments:

Post a Comment