Monday 5 May 2014

TFOM - Location Recce Report - House

My Location - House scenes

For the main bulk of my single camera drama, I plan to film all the present day scenes of the characters Liam and George and the dead body in the garden Luke at a house. The house I plan to film at will be my house that I live in, I will be using the living room, conservatory, kitchen and garden to fully utilise my surroundings as well as making the narrative more enjoyable and make it flow easier.


 
This window in the kitchen door above will be in the very end scene, where Luke is now in a fully rapid state and he is covered in blood.
 

 

Contingency Plan

Now in case of any very rare emergency, for example the house gets flooded, a break in occurs, family problems or the house is heavily occupied I will film at my dads house. Failing that I will film in my friends houses.

Transport/Access

This location is in Billericay and it is very nearby to the three actors I will be using for these scenes in the house. So therefore they will walk to my location house , however I will not expect this off of them so myself and a family member will go and pick them up in the car and then drive them home after.

Camera/Sound

For my location in the house there will obviously be various powerpoint sockets around the house. Obviously I will make sure that both my camera batteries are fully charged so that we don't have to stop filming because of a loss of power. So if one of my batteries does cut out, I will charge it up while we are using the other one. I have a shotgun microphone which will plug into my camera, so to make sure I get the best dialogue and I minimise all background noise. To do this I will make sure the air conditioning is turned off and no one in the house is running appliances which could potentially mess with my sound.

Food

Considering we are filming in a house, there will be food supplied and plenty of water to drink incase my actors get dehydrated or exhausted. They can bring along their own lunch, but I will be providing some light snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment