Wednesday 14 May 2014

Video CV Planning

Script

Medium shot of myself in an outside environment, lots of words popping up on the screen. Words include hard-working, passionate, creative, ambitious, determined etc.


Sam (voiceover)

Well I'm Sam, I pride myself on my punctuality and hard working ethos. I am an aspiring filmmaker who is passionate about creating projects which can be enjoyed by all.

I have a vast knowledge of pre-production all the way to post-production, learning lots of skills in my first year of studying Media Production at college. 

I have taken part in a variety of filming projects, 

Various shots of my different work, with my voice over the top. 

Including two music videos, a live 20 minute news show, live on the scene video inserts, and various filming ventures for different clients. One of these includes a promotional video for an up and coming new author.  

Medium long shot of me walking down a street or park 

As well as this I also shadowed an independent production company for an official College of Medicine conference in London. 
 I achieved all of my GCSEs at grade C or above , obtaining an A in media studies.
I live to challenge myself, stepping outside of the ordinary and into the extraordinary. Completing my Bronze Duke of Edinburgh award and taking part in two , three day expeditions for my Silver DofE.

I love to be adventurous and take part in exciting new activities, these include white water rafting , as well as rock climbing. I am also trained in first aid , I'm also a fan of aviation, having completed the first three levels of my gliding induction course. As well as being part of the Air Training Corps for nearly four years.


In my time in the ATC, I have learnt many life lessons which will stick with me forever, learning to take part in day to day house work, taking part in leadership exercises and leading teams of people for competitions and expeditions. I have also served food to guests of over 500.

I am looking for an exciting position in this ever expanding media industry, learning lots of new skills along the way. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment